Project Type: Interior Architecture
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Completed in 2007, the renovations and additions to this multi-building campus restored the school's colonial revival structure. With buildings on campus that were constructed as early as 1919, the school needed many upgrades to meet state educational standards. This project included the conversion of the existing gymnasium and pool facilities into the house cafeteria and food service facility, theater and classroom renovations, a new central mechanical systems plant, renovation of the existing stadium and a new sports complex. This project was a jointly funded effort by the Ohio School Facilities Commission and Cincinnati Public Schools.